We constantly develop our team through our staff training days as well as training with our partners Loreal professional and evohair care, we also pride ourselves on teaching the importance of educating vocally and visually on a daly basis and sharing our knowledge through presentations and workshops.
I myself have been hairdressing 20+ years and have trained and worked with many top names in the industry and people who still inspire me every day. I’m also an ambassador and an educator for Evo hair which I’ve loved being involved with.
Amanda Senior stylist
Amanda has been in the industry for 16years and likes doing fresh & moveable haircuts, soft & complimentary balayage highlights and colour.
Level 2 NVQ in Hairdressing
– Health & Safety
– Positive Impression
– Advise & consult clients
– Shampoo & condition hair and scalp
– Cut hair using basic techniques
– Style, dress & finish hair
– Change hair colour
– Perm & neutralise hair
– Reception duties
– Cutting elements 2 days
– Contemporary Barbering
– Bridal hair workshop
Carla Apprentice Stylist
Carla is extremely talented; which won her UK student of the year 2018 and is an expert at curls curls curls.
– Knights Hairdressing for Men- Introduction to barbering
– UK Hairdressing- Student of the Year 2018
– Kay Burns Hairstyling- Upstyling masterclass
– YELIZ KAYA Education- Upstyling
– Colour keys 1
– Colour keys 2
– Balayage & freehand colour techniques
– Cristiano Basciu & Tommy Cracknell Fashion Inspiration Hairdressing
– Colour essentials E-Learning
– Classic highlighting techniques
– Charlotte Roberts Intermediate Mens cutting Inspiration